Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Fetishes I don't understand

I've always been a little puzzled by foot fetishes, largely because I am not a foot fetishist. Although I can somewhat see the point, because feet are rich in nerve endings and so could provide pleasing sensations of a sensual nature.

I am even metrosexual enough to have an inkling of an understanding of why girls like shoes so much, and I have certainly noticed that the right girl in the right pair of shoes can look damn good.

But this - www.wethighheels.com - puts me so far out of my depth I don't know where to begin.

Is it erotica for cobblers?

1 Comments:

Blogger lady miss marquise said...

I am far too scared to even click... and I have a feeling my uber conservative office firewall may not allow me the pleasure!

And shoes. Yes. Dear god. Shoes.

Tuesday, October 24, 2006 9:15:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home